Material Sheesham Wood
Finish Teak Finish
Dimensions(Cm) 188x209x85 CM
Mattress Size(Cm) 72 x 78 inch
Caring Instructions Professional cleaning only.
Est. Delivery 35 Days
Installation Yes, In 48 hours
The Bayleef King Size bed with Front Drawer is a huge useful bed with a contemporary appearance. It has a striking and at the same time simplistic arrangement.
The ergonomics of the bed are arranged with the goal that it progresses a good sleep and awesome morning experience for a happy and sound day.
This King Size bed is created from the prevalent quality Sheesham wood displaying the strength and resistance.
It has an adequately accessible box unit under the exquisite bed surface that can oblige sufficient basics. The Teak finish increases the desire to choose it for your bedroom.
- Clean with a dry soft cloth only. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives as these may damage the surface. Wipe up any spills immediately.
- We recommend that you protect all surfaces with placemats or coasters, do not place wet or hot products directly onto the surface, and keep away from heating or cooling vents.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause the finish to fade.
- For Teak & Mahogany finishes, stains may be removed with a light-grade sandpaper, followed with the application of a natural beeswax to finish.
- Note: Slight variations in colour may occur so please test on an inconspicuous area first.
The product comes with 3 years warranty against any manufacturing defect under normal household conditions.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- Product comes with installation manual, If product requires carpenter assembly, will be provided within 48 hours
In case of any issues, please reach out to us : +91-7230911008
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests.
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects.
- Most of our furniture is made of solid wood, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.