Material Sheesham Wood
Finish Teak Finish
Mattress Size(Cm) NA
Caring Instructions Professional cleaning only.
Est. Delivery 35 Days
The Casastyle 3+1+1 wooden sofa set can be seen as an epitome of sophistication and proper longevity. The basic layout that displays the clean lines allows for a stately modern upgrade for your living room. With finishes available as Mahogany and teak it is beautifully crafted from Sheesham wood of premium quality.
- Clean with a dry soft cloth only. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives as these may damage the surface. Wipe up any spills immediately.
- We recommend that you protect all surfaces with placemats or coasters, do not place wet or hot products directly onto the surface, and keep away from heating or cooling vents.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause the finish to fade.
- For Teak & Mahogany finishes, stains may be removed with a light-grade sandpaper, followed with the application of a natural beeswax to finish.
- Note: Slight variations in colour may occur so please test on an inconspicuous area first.
The product comes with 3 years warranty against any manufacturing defect under normal household conditions.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- Product comes with installation manual, If product requires carpenter assembly, will be provided within 48 hours
In case of any issues, please reach out to us : +91-7230911008
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests.
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects.
- Most of our furniture is made of solid wood, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.